MistPlay Contest 10k Points

Hello Bitcoin & Gift Card Collectors 🥰

I'm trying to win a contest where I have to:

1. Download the EverMerge game
2. Reach level 5
3. Refer 2 people via the app MistPlay 

I've seen MistPlay advertised everywhere but I only decided to install it because once I got my new phone, my Cash'em All and The Lucky Miner gaming apps did not transfer my points which was disappointing and I did not collect enough to earn a gift card.

Anyway, MistPlay  seems a lot more organized than the other two and there's a lot of games to choose from so it's a lot of fun if you're a gamer.

I have not received a gift card via because I just downloaded it yesterday but if you would like to help me win the contest please click on my referral link here.

Thank you and take care Xox











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My 17 Crypto Mining Bots on Telegram with Top 4

Step-by-Step Guide on Bitcoin and Gift Cards

MomTheMillionaire Blog is Live

CryptoTab Browser BASIC | Earn Bitcoins by Mining (FREE):

Current: Listen to Music | Charge Your Phone for Gift Cards

***Affiliate Marketing Links***Affiliate Marketing Links***Affiliate Marketing Links***Affiliate Marketing Links***