Bitcoin and Ethereum Airdrops in Telegram

I was invited to one of the Air drops in Telegram and I actually received ETH in my Coinbase.
Just be careful because some of them expect you to refer 10+ people before you can withdraw.
I don't like those ones.

Some will ask for you to join 5 different Telegram groups, Twitter accounts and Instagram accounts.
Those ones are not so bad because they let you click on a bonus every 12hrs and you get to collect BTC or ETH.

Also make sure you have a ETH and BTC wallet and that you know which email address is associated with which wallet.

Here's several screenshots of my experience:

1. Install Telegram:

2. Search for me "Kimberly Joy"
And then follow instructions below:



Here's my referral link to ETH Miner. I already have 8 referrals:
https://t.me/ETH_Miner_id_bot?start=1513879569

Thank you.









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My 17 Crypto Mining Bots on Telegram with Top 4

Step-by-Step Guide on Bitcoin and Gift Cards

MomTheMillionaire Blog is Live

CryptoTab Browser BASIC | Earn Bitcoins by Mining (FREE):

Current: Listen to Music | Charge Your Phone for Gift Cards

***Affiliate Marketing Links***Affiliate Marketing Links***Affiliate Marketing Links***Affiliate Marketing Links***